Our mission at SeeBeeDee’z is simple, but difficult to achieve without the
SeeBeeDee’z is owned and operated by a practicing Paramedic within the Capital Region. Being within Emergency Services for over 13 years, I have learned many things which has made me the person, husband and father that I am today.
Can you help us help others?
It is our mission to give back and help as many people within our communities.
Being in operation since March 2019, SeeBeeDee’z has already done so much to help others.
- We sponsored a Make-A-Wish Golf Tournament as our first way to give back.
- $1 from our pet products sold are donated to the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society.
- Made charitable donations to local community members in tough times as well as donating to local charity sites.
- September 7th, 2019, “back to school supplies” were given away to children at a local event in Waterford NY as well as one hundred carnations (to add an extra smile).
- Helping a little league team? We’re on it!!
- Sponsoring a local couple trying to raise money to have an IVF procedure to conceive their first child.
- We have recently met a woman battling cancer and have donated materials to her and will continue to check in on her often for any help she may need during her difficult times.
- Plans to give back to families in tough times for Thanksgiving by providing baskets at no charge, just so we can be sure to bring a family together and to share a happier memory together.
- We will be sponsoring a couple children this winter for Christmas and will attempt our very best to fill a “Christmas Wish List“.
- Partnered with Toys for Tots for the winter of 2019 as we look forward to donating our time to help children leading up to that special day.
Continuously looking for ways to help the community. Can you help?